Last updated: 27 April 2023
If you’re looking to extend your ban you can do so via the Credit Savvy app.
To extend the ban, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your account via the Credit Savvy App.
- Click on the ‘request to Extend your Credit Report ban for 12 months’ located on the ‘Protect’ tab.
- Click on ‘Request Ban Extension’ and continue following the prompts by the App.
- Click on ‘Authorise & Continue’. You will be required to verify your account through either email or MFA.
- A request will be sent to extend the ban on your Credit Report. You’ll get an email confirming when this is complete.
This article summarises how to check if you have successfully extended the ban – Extending the ban for 12 months
- You can only extend the ban for 12 months after the 5th day of placing the initial ban.
- If you have an existing 12-month ban in place, you can only extend your ban further once the initial 12-month ban has expired.