“Credit Savvy Count the Llamas” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter this promotion and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times specified in these Terms and Conditions are based on NSW local time.
- The promoter is AHL Investments Pty Ltd ABN 27 105 265 861 Australian Credit Licence 246786, trading as Credit Savvy, of Level 28, 225 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 13 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Brokers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 10.00am AEDT on November 8th 2016 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on November 18th 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
Entry via Facebook:
- visit the Credit Savvy Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/creditsavvyau)
- ensure they are logged into their Facebook account
- upon viewing an illustration of llamas in a beach setting, count the total number of individual llamas that appear in the illustration
- private message the Credit Savvy Facebook page with their answer to the question, “How many llamas can you spot? The first five people to private message the Credit Savvy page with the correct answer will each win a $200 eftpos Gift Card.”
Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- If multiple entries are received from a single Facebook account, only the first entry will be counted. .
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the accuracy of the entry and the timeliness. The judging will take place at Level 1, 117-119 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 at 11am AEST on Monday 21st November 2016. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified by private message on Tuesday 22nd November 2016 and announced on the Credit Savvy Facebook Page on the same day.
- The first five (5) valid and correct entries received, as determined by the judges, will each win a $200 eftpos Gift Card.
- If no valid entries are received during the Promotional Period, the prizes will not be awarded.
- If for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at / by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- The Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The total prize pool value is $1,000 AUD. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be redeemed for cash, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the eftpos Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the eftpos Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the eftpos Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified by eftpos. eftpos are not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:"
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- the details provided are true and correct and participating in this promotion is conditional on providing this information.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry (which shall include Content) to the Promoter, and to execute any documents to confirm such assignment. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use a prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.