“Credit Savvy Find a Savvy Mate $1,000 Competition” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter this promotion and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times specified in these Terms and Conditions are based on AEDT time.
2. The promoter is AHL Investments Pty Ltd ABN 27 105 265 861 Australian Credit Licence 246786, trading as Credit Savvy, of Level 28, 225 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over as of 5th December 2018, who are either: (a) members of Credit Savvy; or (b) become a registered member of Credit Savvy during the Promotional Period. A member of Credit Savvy encompasses any resident who successfully signed up using the free www.CreditSavvy.com.au online registration process and complies with the account membership terms and conditions of the Promoter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Brokers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 9.30am AEDT on 5th December 2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 31st December 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. To enter, entrants must complete all the steps in the following entry method during the Promotional Period:
Entry method: How to enter as a new user & an existing user
(a) Use their Credit Savvy account to directly invite friends, relatives or colleagues who are Australian residents and are not existing members of the Promoter during the Promotional Period to register to become a member of Credit Savvy.
(b) To complete the invite process, members (the “Inviter”) of the Promoter must submit their friends’, relatives’ or colleagues’ (the “Invitee”) email addresses or publish a post directly to the member’s (the “Inviter”) own social channels (Facebook & Twitter) or by using the member’s (the “Inviter”) own unique referral link and any other required information in the manner required by https://www.creditsavvy.com.au/member/secure/referrals. Only Invitees who complete the full registration process to sign up as a member of the Promoter (“Invited member”) will contribute towards the original Inviter’s total accepted invites. Each Inviter warrants that any friend, relative or colleague that is invited is personally known to them and that they have permission to send email communications to them.
(c) Members of the Promoter cannot create new accounts solely for the purpose of this promotion. In this instance, members will be automatically disqualified from the Promotion.
7. Table of Prizes
|Promotional Period||Prize Type||Prize Details||Draw Date|
|5/12/2018 9:30am to 31/12/2018 11:59pm||Gift Card||1 x $1,000||7/01/2019|
8. Cancellation of the member’s membership with the Promoter during the Promotional Period will void all rights as an entrant.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Inviter who has the most accepted invitations will win a $1,000 Apple Gift Card. In the event that there is more than one Inviter with the highest number of Invited members, the Inviter who accumulates the highest number of Invited members first will be determined as the winner.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter will assess and determine the winner at the offices of Credit Savvy at Level 1, 117-119 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 at 11am AEDT on the specified draw dates (see section 7) using Credit Savvy’s member database. The draw conductor may select additional reserve entrants, and record them in order, in case of an invalid or ineligible entrant, as well as, if the winner does not come forward to claim the prize within 7 days after being notified. The winner will be notified by email (to the email address registered with the Promoter) on the specified draw date (see section 7) and announced on the Credit Savvy website www.creditsavvy.com.au and Facebook page once the Promoter has received confirmation from the winner to claim the prize.
12. If no valid entrants are received during the Promotional Period, the prizes will not be awarded.
13. Winner will be contacted after the Promotional Period on the specified draw date (see section 7) and the $1,000 Apple Gift Card sent via registered post within 10 working days of confirmation of the authorised postal address.
14. If for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at / by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. The Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification at any time.
16. The total prize pool value is $1,000 AUD. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be redeemed for cash, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Apple Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Apple Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Apple Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified by Apple, see full Apple Gift Card terms and conditions here. Apple are not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a. they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
c. they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
d. they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
e. they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
f. the details provided are true and correct and participating in this promotion is conditional on providing this information.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. The winner will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use a prize.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
This competition has concluded. Please click here for competition results.