Why you might have been declined
If your application for credit is not approved, you can contact the credit provider in the first instance to discuss the application.
Your credit application may have been declined for the following reasons:
- The credit provider did not have sufficient information about you
- The credit provider determined that you did not meet responsible lending requirements
- Your credit score did not meet the requirements for the credit for which you applied
- You did not meet the minimum age requirements for the credit product
- Your credit history did not meet the minimum requirements for the credit product
You should check the information held on your credit file through Credit Savvy and obtain a copy of your credit report to ensure all the information is up to date and accurate.